The 22 year old Nigerian graduate, Alfred Ajani, who held up sign advertising himself at Waterloo Station has landed his dream job after an executed who saw at the station invited him for an interview.

Alfred Ajani (pictured centre) started work yesterday September 8th for recruitment firm, the Asoria Group, London. Alfred, who works as a marketing executive said;
"The director walked past me when he saw me that morning, but later got in contact through the website Linked In. The company said they were looking for someone with out of the box ideas and so they were keen to get me in.
The job is one I wouldn't have got if I hadn't gone to the station that morning, so I advise anyone out there who is in the same position I was to think of more direct ways to speak to employers.'
His new colleagues printed T-shirts to welcome him on his first day yesterday. How nice!

0 comments:

 
Top